As a charitable non-profit organization, Grace Community Church relies on your generosity to carry out its Mission, and Vision. In an effort to make that giving opportunity more convenient to you, we offer secure giving through many platforms as a safe and easy method of giving.
Here’s How It Works
- Click the “Give Online” button above to open the SecureGive site.
- Login to your account, or create an account.
- Enter the amount you would like to give.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click continue to confirm and you’re done!
Other Convenient Ways To Give
(Click Any Button To Learn More)
- Conveniently and securely give online from anywhere and any device
- Make a one-time gift or schedule recurring gifts
- View your individual contribution record any time
- Print your giving statement
- Setup or change your giving schedule
- Direct funds to specific events or projects
Your information is held securely by the SecureGive system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled.
If you have questions about online giving contact Terri Donahoe, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 210-659-8200.